By James Roxbury
Saturday January 25, 2014 at 3:11 pm
Friday evening five democratic candidates for governor answered questions presented by moderator John Baer, political columnist for the Philadelphia Daily News.
Candidates participating in the forum are John Hanger, Rob McCord, Katie McGinty, Ed Pawlowski, and Tom Wolf.
1. Opening Remarks.
2. Education Funding and a Marcellus Shale Tax.
3. Public Employee Pensions.
4. The Supreme Court ruling on Act 13.
5. Limits of a Governor, Gun Control, and Same Sex Marriage.
6. Name a Public person you admire.
7. Restoring Public Trust.
8. Legalization of and Taxation of Marijuana.
9. Closing Statements.